Getting the New Year off to a flying start, Philip White Tyres is currently recruiting a Sales Executive to cover the UK and EU.
Field based in the UK and reporting directly to the Wholesale Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business within the UK &
Europe and developing trading relations within existing accounts to maintain and increase turnover.
Essential Skills & Experience required:
- Proven field sales experience ideally gained in the tyre or automotive industry, achieving sales and margin targets.
- Confidence & experience to prepare and deliver sales presentations when required.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to understand, meet and exceed sales targets.
- Good business acumen including sales, margin and profit.
- Importance of providing excellent customer service.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office and Tyre Programme.
- Flexibility as this role includes travel and overnight stays.
- A full UK driving licence.
This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive and driven individual with proven sales ability to make a real contribution to the development of the business in a continuing growing market. This position would ideally suit a individual currently residing in the UK.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications should be forwarded to:
Liam White (Wholesale Director)
Philip White Tyres Ltd., Head Office: Station Road Industrial Estate, Loughgall Road, Armagh, Co Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT61 7NP