30 years of the Top Part West Coast Rally Championship
The Top Part West Coast Rally Championship is this year celebrating 30 years since its formation.
It is one of Ireland’s leading regional rally championships, and has been sponsored by Top Part Motor Factors since the beginning, when it first launched back in 1993.
Organisers claim it is the longest standing sponsorship of a championship in Irish rallying history.
This year’s event is set to be launched at Limerick Racecourse on Saturday, 11th February at 14:00, where a photoshoot will take place.
The 2023 Top Part West Coast Rally Championship will consist of six rounds in total with the best four to count.
The opening round will commence on 2nd April in Tralee, Co Kerry, with the final stage set to take place on 29th October in Skibbereen, Co Cork.
The 2023 championship events are:
- Circuit Of Kerry Stages Rally – 2nd April
- Laois Mini Stages Rally – 4th June
- Connacht Stages Rally – 16th July
- ALMC Stages Rally – 13th August
- Clare Stages Rally – 24th September
- Skibbereen Fastnet Stages Rally – 29th October